Thursday, July 24, 2014

"That Eyeshadow On Those Eyelids? Oh Honey!"

Illustration By Ellinor Forje 

It's a lipliner by Clarins. Call it curiousty, call it probing, call it what you want. But recently I've been having a field experimenting with newly acquired cosmetics. "I wonder what this would look like if I used it on my eyes instead of my lips hmmm..."

It takes me back to playing dress up with my mum's makeup. The only thing I really knew how to apply then was lipstick and that would go everywhere. Literally and figuratively.

I guess somethings are easier on the eyes than on the lips, huh?

Come on. You're not gonna tell me you never pondered that. 

5 comments:

  1. Really interesting..Thx for sharing..:-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should always try something new right?=) Love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the post! This lipliner is amazing!! Kss. Caye

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm all about inter-using makeup - eye shadow as lipstick - lipliner on the eyes!
    always a good idea!

    ReplyDelete